Stop Using IndiaMart

 A few months ago I have met a Verified Manufacture and Dealer on IndiaMart. The Firm Name of the Dealer is Hardev IndustriesHe also runs another company that's name is Simran Mechanical Works. After a long discussion on call and Whatsapp Chat, I ordered a 20"Paper Cutting Machine and the total value of the order was 125,000. (All-Inclusive Tax and 5000 Transporation charges )As per our Conversation/Deal/Discussion, he agrees to Deliver the Machine on 20,000 Advance payments and the rest amount will pay on delivery time. It took 7 Days to Deliver the order. On the Deliver time, He changed his statement (Deal) and he started to force me to pay the full amount of the Order before its Delivery. After some discussion, I have canceled that order, after that, I ask my advance amount he then avoided my calls and SMS. Now I'm going to mention all Details about Him.

  • Supplier's GST No: 03EJDPS6032L1Z2
  • Supplier's Company NameSIMRAN MECHANICAL WORKS
  • Supplier's Mobile Number9878079251, 9988594379 
  • Supplier's Email Address: N/A 
  • Supplier's Address244- Jaspal Nagar, Gali No-3, Sultanwind Road, Amritsar
  • Product/Services ordered20" Paper Cutting Machine 
  • Account Number in which you have made the payment  
            A/C No. : 19610100010007
       A/C Name  : Hardev Singh
                Bank : Bank of Baroda, Pratab Nagar, Amritsar, Panjab
  • Quantity ordered -  1pcs
  • Total Deal Amount : 125000/- (All-Inclusive Tax) + 5000 Transportation Charges
  • Total Paid Amount20000/- (1000+19000) 
  • Invoice / Bill / Purchase Order : NA 

Here some Pictures and Videos that he shared with me (along with his account details)


















After some days I contacted with IndiaMart Team they assign an executive Miss. Dipti Mahar, to resolve my problem. After the telephonic conversation, she provides me her mail ID and asks me for all details about the dealer with complete chats and proofs. I make a mail and attached all details about my case and I sent. The next day she call me and the dealer has accepted all things as I told her. He also told her that he agrees to pay my amount back. After that conversation, the IndiaMart Teams also enable to contact him. 





After some week Miss. Dipti Mahar promised me she will take action against him and she will stop all services of that dealer but now He is a Verified Seller on IndiaMart

Comments